Prints from Norway and other places around the world
Buy unique photography prints from Norway and around the world. These photos are truly unique and they will brighten any household.
The photographs are of high quality and they are printed professionally on high-quality paper, with different formats to choose from. Worldwide delivery.
Maps of places to see in Norway
- Map of places around Oslo – you can find it here, at the bottom of the post 27 Day Trips From Oslo
- How to travel in Norway on a budget – Local tips for cheap travel in Norway
- Reinanuten hike above the glacier in Norway
- Where to stay in Oslo – best hotels in Oslo and districts explained
- Best hikes in Oslo and around
- Spro Cave (Spro gruve) – “Diamond” Mine near Oslo. The abandoned mine and a cave that shimmers in the sun, with a “diamond beach” and peaceful surroundings. All that makes Spro cave a great place to visit, a short way from Norway’s capital. Read more here.
- Hobbit Hut in Norway – The picturesque hobbit hut is located in the mountains of Norway, and you can find a link to it here, together with other beautiful cabins in Norway – check here.
- The longest Ferrata bridge in Europe – is located in Loen and it’s part of the Loen Via Ferrata route. You can read more about it here.
Ice skating in Oslo and Norway – lakes and fjordsClick here to see where to ice skate in Oslo and Norway – a list of places to ice skate and how to ice skate safely in Norway on lakes and fjords
Ice cave in southern Norway
“Ice Church” Iskjørkja– Secret Ice Cave in Norway You Have To See – check this post for details about ice cave “Ice Church” Iskjørkja in southern Norway.Click here for a longer VLOG from “Ice Church” Iskjørkja with the location and the route. Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Youtube | TikTok