LATELY ON WORLDERING AROUND…
Check out the latest post on the blog:
Outdoor & Off the Beat Travel Blog for independent travelers (you!) with a focus on less known destinations, Norway and the Nordics.
I’m Aga, a Polish girl, currently based in Norway and working as a geologist (lived in Scotland before). I’ve been traveling independently all over the world for more than 10 years, visiting 60+ countries.
On Worldering Around I combine my first-hand experiences with throughout research and knowledge, spiced up with quality travel photography. I show you:
– how to plan your outdoor adventures to the world’s most amazing places
– where to find unique, off-the-beaten-path destinations and hidden locations
– how to travel on a budget (and how to travel smart + which experiences are worth spending on)
– how to travel more efficiently, even with a full-time job (14 countries in one year? Why not).
I create destination guides including detailed itineraries, travel tips, and packing guides, that allow you to plan your trips stress-free. Talking about holiday bliss? You’ve got it.
Oh, and I love the planet, so you will only find responsible travel here.
Take the path less traveled and find your next adventure, right here!
PLAN YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
Read my latest travel posts from all over the world and get ready for your next adventure.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Travel Deals 2023 & 2024Are you looking to find some great Black Friday travel… Read more: Black Friday & Cyber Monday Travel Deals 2023 & 2024
- Best Norway Winter Clothing – What To Pack For Norway In WinterWondering what to pack for Norway in winter with the… Read more: Best Norway Winter Clothing – What To Pack For Norway In Winter
- Norway In Autumn – Weather, Activities, Clothing, Events + MoreNorway in autumn – September, October & November, what to do, what weather to expect, what to pack for Norway in autumn, autumn events + more
- Camping In Norway – The Full GuideAll you need to know about camping in Norway, including wild camping and free camping in Norway. The rules, the best places, the best campsites.
- Ice Skating in Oslo and Norway – Ice Rinks and Outdoors (Fjord & Lakes)Wintertime in Norway means frozen seas and lakes, which creates… Read more: Ice Skating in Oslo and Norway – Ice Rinks and Outdoors (Fjord & Lakes)
- Trollveggen Troll Wall Norway – Hike To The Highest Vertical Wall In EuropeDid you know that you can hike on top of… Read more: Trollveggen Troll Wall Norway – Hike To The Highest Vertical Wall In Europe
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TO?
Choose your next travel destination!
FIND YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE
Discover some of the adventures on Worldering Around posts and get inspired for winter!
LET’S BE FRIENDS